Rebels’ mission is to let you instantly engage with the student community around you. Through our evolving platform, our team is creating a unique way for people to interact and transact at a local level. We are building strong local communities in Switzerland and Germany and plan to expand all over the world.
- Data-driven: you rely on data more than everything else. You know that every decision should stand on strong ground, which is why you analyze and measure things you do
- Team player: you love to work with great people around you. All of your colleagues would say you are a cool person to work with
- Passionate about Rebels and creating local communities: you have a thorough understanding of social networks and want to grow the market share of a product that helps students to connect with others
- Creative: you are excited about engaging with our core audience of university students. You are also fluent in emojis, gifs and memes - it is almost your second language :)
- Your background: you have at least a Bachelor degree from a German university and know the student culture in Germany very well. German is your native language, but you also have excellent English skills
- Project manager: you have great project management skills and have the ability to think things through even with incomplete data.
What you’ll do:
- You tailor our marketing strategy to German university students
- You lead a localized campaign and create the content for your promotion
- You set the vibe of the local community and shape the interaction among users to ensure sustainability & virality
What we offer:
- You gain insights into every department of fast growing social marketplace app
- You work on a variety of tasks which make you grow day-by-day
- Your role will be crucial for enabling interactions and transactions in your country
- You enjoy flat hierarchies with freedom for your own ideas and creative initiatives
- Location: tbd (St. Gallen, Zurich or Berlin)
- Start date: as soon as we will find you :)
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your short answer to the following question:
If there was an app with only one button, what should the button do?